Technical Lead - Airborne Radar
• Understanding the operational requirements of multi-system radars to provide 360 degree coverage
• Demonstrating how interoperability between multiple radar systems can be improved
• How radar functionality is maintained across NORAD’s multiple platforms
• Is radar still the most appropriate means of target identification and tracking at extreme range
· What is the current main focus for industry in Military Radar systems?
· Should radar systems continue to be viewed as standalone systems?
· How can the industry most effectively combine efforts to deliver the next generation of radar systems?
· Are LSS targets the true threat to Military Radar operators?