Dr Mathini Sellathurai
Associate Professor, School of Engineering & Physical Sciences; Sensors, Signals & Systems
• Defining the parameters for detecting Low, Slow, Small targets
• Deploying passive radar systems to effectively localise LSS targets
• Adaptive thresholds for cross correlation
• Contrasting Passive and Active Radar systems for LSS detection
· Identifying the key future challenges to the military radar community
· Will future defence forces be able to operate without radar systems?
· Assessing the requirement on future radar systems
· How will the growing interference in the EM Spectrum impact radar development?