Mr Russell H. WrightDirector, Long Range Radar, Customs and Border Protection
US Department of Homeland Security
• Outlining the US detect and track programme for UAV’s
• Why the programme was consolidated across the Department of Homeland Security, the US Department of Defence, the Federal Aviation Authority and the Department of Commerce
• Identifying the next steps in the programme procurement cycle
• Fostering creative solutions to the new requirement through new technology partners
· Identifying the key future challenges to the military radar community
· Will future defence forces be able to operate without radar systems?
· Assessing the requirement on future radar systems
· How will the growing interference in the EM Spectrum impact radar development?