Stan Hargreaves MBE
Operational Capability Manager (Radar)
• Understanding the limitations of threat specific radar systems
• Building a range of platforms through MIMO systems to maximise threat coverage
• Integrating RF capabilities with wideband processes to meet the challenges of multi-field operations (EMSO)
• Assessing radar viability at long and extreme range in an increasingly clustered EM spectrum
· What is the current main focus for industry in Military Radar systems?
· Should radar systems continue to be viewed as standalone systems?
· How can the industry most effectively combine efforts to deliver the next generation of radar systems?
· Are LSS targets the true threat to Military Radar operators?